Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Fancy Pants Challenge (3-31-10)

I can't help it! For the month of July  Let's Scrap is having a contest for any designs created with Fancy Pants product. Last night as I was looking through my papers found my Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate paper stash and had to try my hand at it again! Here is the sketch I chose... I flipped it :)

Here is what I came up with
This is a picture of Dave and I, with Sophie Christmas of 2008. I was 9 months pregnant with Casey. 

 Part of my scrapbooking bucket list is to do more journaling. Cheri's sketches allow me to do this :)
 Using my Cricut Creative Memories Cartridge created these snowflakes. Stickers provided in the Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate Package lent themselves well to embellish my page.
 I just love this picture! There is puppy her favorite stuffed animal.
Tried to add a little ribbon for another competition but could only figure to add it to one spot. 

Products used: 
3M Glue
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate Paper Pack
Brown Ribbon
Distress Stickles
Cricut Cartridge Creative Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)