Saturday, July 9, 2011

Best way to help with NERVES

On Wednesday I had horrible teeth pain! I don't know what has happened since having kids but my teeth are not the same. I made an emergency appointment with a dentist! I hate going to the dentist with a passion. Well I got in and he took x-rays and yep I needed lots of work. So we put a plan together that the next day I would come in to get my tooth extracted. I was such a pack of nerves I did not sleep at all Wednesday night. Thursday I was a nervous reck! So hubby took me to SGD before my appointment to pick up my card kit and my page kit and I got a new Tim Holtz stamp! I was so giddy at the dentist office over my new supplies I got two teeth extracted a rebuild, four fillings with only freezing, I didn't throw up and I didn't cry. Yesterday night I was in pain but feeling good today...So my message!!! Scrapbooking helps people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)