Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fancy Pants So Happy Together!

Dave and I have been married for five years and I am only now getting to our wedding album. Why?!!? You might ask? Well I don't like the pictures. Don't get me wrong there are some of them, (obviously the one's I'm using are nice) but it is a far cry from what I requested and from the list provided to the photographer. So I work with what I can. Right now I am loving the vintage, shabby chic style and trying to wrap my head about how to master it. But in the meantime, it is the ongoing theme to my wedding album. Now with this said I have to give a big shout out to Let's Scrap! I discovered the site earlier in the week and since then I can't get enough of it! Sketches are provided and only those pages created based on that sketch are permitted in the gallery. Easy right?!!? Well this weeks challenge, create a page based on any sketch in the forum with mostly Fancy Pants product and the winner receives their new collection! Well guess what not only am I challenged to try this but I picked Fancy Pants "Happy Together" paper pack as the theme for my wedding album months back! So baby do I have pages that will qualify! and my wedding album will actually get done!!! Whooo Hooo! Last night I completed four pages! Two double page sets, here they are!



I used co-ordination cream paper for my back drop. The letters are from a scrapibility set that I inked and died. My favorite butterfly punch from Martha Stewart and my attempt at adding bling. I also used Viva Decor liquid pearl... the rest is all fancy pants!






I don't think I have ever scrapped so many wedding pictures in one night!
For this layout I used Colorbox card stock, the same letters as above and my butterfly punch.







 Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous double pager!!! And what an occasion to scrap...You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)