Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Kiss

This has to be one of my favorite pictures of Dave and I! I think I've scrapped it a couple of times in various books to family. This page was also my first attempt to work with Rubon's and let me tell you... I think I might stay away from them for awhile! On the flip side I tried a new technique with embossing that paid off. for this layout I used Fancy Pants Happy Together paper, and rub on's, Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies made from scraps of Fancy Pants paper, blue card stock, 3M Glue, Distress Ink, MME brads, viva pearl pen, ranger embossing powder. The Sketch is from Cheri at Let's Scrap number 1-27-10.

Here are a few close ups



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)