Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My favorite things! Us.

Are you tired of seeing wedding pictures yet??? Can't help it! With the Fancy Pants challenge at Let's Scrap, I am getting most of my wedding album done!!!! Whooo Hooo! So far this is my favorite page! I was inspired by Cheri's sketch 2010NSD#1. I tried to use as many of my scraps as possible!!! Again using Fancy Pants Happy Together paper, Tim Holtz distress ink, Fiskar's lace punch, glue dots, 3M glue, FP stickers, flock and letters (all from the Happy Together collection). In the Let's Scrap gallery a fellow scrapper Richard had used a double picture which was the inspiration for this idea!

+
More close ups



God I had fun making this page :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lynn,
    What a fun day we had yesterday! It was great to meet you IRL.
    Till next time, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)