Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sweet

One of my fondest memories as a child was getting my first Cabbage Patch Doll! My uncle Hubie had sent each my sister and I one! I still have my doll to this day! My daughter Sophie now plays with her. Such wonderful memories.

My page is based from Cheri's Let's Scrap Sketch 4-7-10. Again, trying to win me some Fancy Pants paper so I am participating in the current challenge to scrap a page using mostly Fancy Pants! Therefore, decided to use the Dancing girl line to highlight this very girly moment between my sister and I. I also used Foverever in Time bling and bits of ribbon, Fiskar's scissors and 3M Glue

Close ups:



The journaling reads: "Great day for the Sylvester sisters. We got our first Cabbage Patch dolls from Uncle Hubie. My daughter Sophie now has this doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)