Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dad & I

I came upon a new sketch site called A Pile of Sketches! And decided to give it a go! Here are my two favorite pictures of my dad and I. Decided it was also time to start using up some paper before buying more. And look what I found BoBunny!!! I absolutely love this paper collection and thought it would be perfect for my Dad. As his favorite color is blue.

I love the vintage style of scrapbooking.

I really like how it turned out and adding the extra bling is always nice!     



   





3 comments:

  1. It's lovely! Thank you for being A PILE OF SKETCHES' first participant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page - the colors and distressing make it seem just right for your subject - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)