Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pencil Lines and Me

Hello!


Pencil Lines had a great sketch I really wanted to try!


Here is the sketch





And here is what I did with it!

I had been dying to use my BoBunny paper! I love the orange and green! I do have blue eyes but this picture was taken with me wearing green contacts! So the paper went well with the picture. 

Here are some close ups!
I am still working with my Viva Decor pearls! But gave it a shot!

Decided I wanted to emboss

Love the look of it! 

Thanks for stopping! Make sure to check out their website!

Products used: Bobunny Vicki B papers, Brown cardstock, Ranger embossing ink and powder, Tim Holtz Ink. Viva Decor pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)