Sunday, November 6, 2011

Delight in the little things~ November Kit

Delightinthelittlethings by lynnshaffer7
Delightinthelittlethings, a photo by lynnshaffer7 on Flickr.

Best way to spend the day is with Lori and Sheila at the SGD crop! Watching these two ladies really gets my creative mojo going! Now I have to say I was sooo excited to get to the crop that I forgot to bring my paper matched to my pictures. Thank God I was at a scrapbooking store in which I could buy anything my little heart desired but Lori and Sheila took pity on me (uh...that or the fact that I was hovering over them...until they let me have my kit!!!) he he he.... Oh I was in heaven! There is so many wonderful goodies in this kit!!!! The colors FANTASTIC! So here is a picture of my Casey on the hottest day this past winter with his hat on!  Just a quick post tonight...as tomorrow is Monday and back to work I go! I work to support my scrapbooking habit! LMAO!

1 comment:

  1. I have to work to support mine too hehe and its always so much fun to get new goodies to play with . What a cutie photo and the distressing and colors are just beautiful :)Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)