Friday, October 14, 2011

Glitz and Camillas!

Camillas is one of my favorite creative inspirations! Love what she has done below!

New Glitz layouts!


I have played with the simply amazing new products from Glitz. First I played with the Beautiful Dreamer. I used a mask to create a pattern on the background paper. The beautiful peek-a-boo frame is perfect to use for a photo.





"Beautiful girl" by Camilla Ekman

Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" papers - Toile, Houndstooth

Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Epoxy Words

Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Peek-A-Boo

Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Trim

Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Giant Rhinestones

Other: flowers (Prima), leaves (Prima) and mask (Prima)





The Dance in Sunshine has magnificent colours. Just look at the yellow and blue in this layout. I have added some white to make the colours pop even more. Look at the picture. I had these girls over for some scrapping a while back. We had so much fun!





"4 glada tjejer" by Camilla Ekman

Glitz Design "Dance in Sunshine" papers - Polka, Damask

Glitz Design "Dance in Sunshine" Journaling

Glitz Design Teeny Alpha - White Type

Glitz Design "Dance in Sunshine" Peek-A-Boo

Glitz Design Clear Stamps Distressing

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)