Monday, October 31, 2011

The Glory of Autumn & Creative Scrappers #179


gloryofautum by lynnshaffer7


This past Saturday I got to spend the day with my favorite crafty ladies! If you ever need a great day away to get those creative juices going...head to SGD! I live for the 12 hour crop! First and foremost because the ladies are fabulous but moreover those creative juices just seem to flow. the above page was based on the Creative Scrappers Sketch 179
 
Now to demonstrate how excited I was for this day, I normally spend days putting paper and pictures together. Well I was so excited Saturday morning I left that box with at home.  For me it is a 40 minute drive to the store! So Thankfully I always keep extra pictures in my bag and Lori and Sheila let me play with the yummy yummy November Kit! 
These pictures are of my sister and I back in 1984! 


Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)