Monday, November 7, 2011

CPS

DSC07958 by lynnshaffer7
DSC07958, a photo by lynnshaffer7 on Flickr.
Last year a select few people received a home made Christmas card and I was pretty proud of them! The response I got was amazing so this year I decided to make my own cards for everyone. OMG I counted and so far I need about 75 cards! Yikes! Thanks to CPS sketch I think I found the style I am going for! I am waiting to get a Christmas sentiment stamp but I love the look of this card. I used my Midnight frost from Bobunny, inked my edges with Tim Holtz and stamped scripted text and used Viva pearl. a few foam dots and voila! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)