Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sketchy Thursday and my resolutions

http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/
So again this week I am focusing on using my scraps and supplies.Resolution is that I don't buy any more goodies and use everything I have before buying more. During one of Sheila's Daily Deals there were the SRM Calendar stickers. So I used the Sketchy Thursday sketch as inspiration for my January Calendar Page.
Still working on my coloring with my Copics. Using one of my favorite Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.I love this girl! Thought she was perfect to start my year off!
 
I added some bling. To compliment my various layers!
Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow to see another page to help me complete my goal of the year and see which Kraftin Kimmie stamp will be next!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING your take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiii ...this is just so clever! Love the calander and amazing take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable calendar page! Every time I see this girl she makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)