Thursday, February 2, 2012

Flying Unicorn ~ Challenges

It is Thursday one day closer to Friday! I can't wait as Friday nights after the kids are in bed I get to scrap, scrap, scrap!!! Now I will be honest I normally jump from website to website because I love challenges to improve my craftin' style. The main reason for this is well ... because some challenges do it for me others don't so by jumping from site to site I get more variety! Well I can stop jumping!!! At the Flying Unicorn every month there are 10 challenges (actually 14 challenges if you count the sketchy Monday's) to participate in. So now I don't have to jump any more! In short form here are the challenges. Come visit the Flying Unicorn to take part! The RAK's for these challenges are AWESOME!


February "Color me Crazy"

February - “White and Neutral + One” Challenge
February - Once Upon a Time.. Happy ever After
February- "Stitch It!" Challenge
February - Un-Valentine Challenge
February- Embrace Your Crafting Style Challenge
February ~ My Heart Is Yours Challenge!
February - Scrap your love - furkids!
February Challenge - Kissyface
February ~ More Ice, Baby ~ Transparency challenge

Have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)