Sunday, February 5, 2012

**Flying Unicorn**Mojo Monday Challenge


Having three young kids, working full time, full time wife keeps me busy but crafting relaxes me! So it is a good addiction to have! Every Monday at the Flying Unicorn there is a sketch to get you going! This sketch is a tease to be honest. During the week I am swamped with family life that I don't normally get to play with the sketch so I just get to drool over it. So oddly enough, my mojo monday post normally happen on Sunday! I am thrilled to say however, that I am still sticking with my new years resolution of using up my current stock of product!

When working on pages for my boys I try to keep the heavy layers to a minimum. But did some inking, distressing and layering. I am trying many new techniques in the last couple of weeks as I have a membership at Miss Arts School!

I tried to accentuate the mittens from the page with Liquide Applique from my stash. 


I tucked in some journalling. Yep still working at adding or hiding journalling in my layouts.


Thought this caption was perfect for this page. He just loves the snow! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)