Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bright Smile Sketch 200

It has taken me a very long time to realize that sketches are bases and sources of inspiration. I love sketches as they give me great direction. I am weeks behind in blogging and scrapping as the last month has been full of changes. I got a new job which I love and it has been keeping me soooo busy! Sadly Charlie was hospitalized for a few days for pneumonia and a few weeks later I came down with it too! Nothing like starting a new job and getting sick! lol. So I've got lots of catching up to do. So here is my interpretation of Sketch 200. 

I decided to use three smaller pictures than the the two prescribed in the sketch. All the paper is MME and Bazzill card stock. I did come fussy cutting and distressing. My inspiration for using these papers was from C.S.I 
Although the colors do not match completely, the inspiration was there! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)