Sunday, May 27, 2012

MME challege!


Off to play with the kids! Hope you are enjoying the afternoon! On the MME blog the challenge is to use The challenge is simple: use "masculine" colors or embellishments on a girl page, or use "feminine" colors and accents on a boy page. Therefore, I chose a picture of my daughter and using Kraft card stock used MME blue and yellow colored paper for my layout. I added banners/buttons and tried to stick to hard edges for this layout. I also inked all my corners with black ink to give it more of a bold look. The page layout was inspired by one of Alda's mojo Monday's sketch at the Flying Unicorn! I also added some hidden journaling

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous I have always love MME papers..they are so thick:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)