Sunday, August 5, 2012

10 pictures!!!

I am normally a one picture kinda girl, for a layout and typically I don't do so well with double layouts.  Well not today! MME has a challenge to use 10 pictures in a layout! And after seeing Creative Scrappers Sketch 219 decided to give it a go! 

And this is what I came up with! 

I mixed On the Bright Side and Quite Contrary paper line to come up with this page. I love the colors! and actually managed to make this whole page only using MME! This is of my middle son Casey that is always smiling or giggling. Sheila at SGD right now is having a great paper sale! Take a look! I don't normally like cutting out my pictures or cutting them down. But I dropped my pictures off to be printed and never paid attention to how they would be formatted and so I ended up with a lot of different sizes and cut off heads. So  I am trying to use those up so I am just not throwing them away. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)