Sunday, August 5, 2012

Where did it go???

Well it has been more than a few weeks that I have been missing. With summer, job, kids, activities and a missing mojo I've ignored my little blog. There are just not enough hours in the day. 

But last week I spend some time with some fabulous ladies at SGD and looks like I've found myself this week. 

So I am trying my hand at Creative Scrappers Sketch 218.


and this is my take on the sketch. 


Using Welcome Home Paper and some American Craft cardstock I did lots of layering and some distressing. I also got a new stamp set from SGD and love playing with them. I love using the scribbles! I think I bought ten packs of these puppies and never wanted to use them because I love them so much! But it is now time. 

This page is about the first month we had Sophie home with us. The last few months of pregnancy were long and we told ourselves that we would celebrate the whole month when she finally arrived! Well here she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)