Saturday, December 22, 2012

Break out the BoBunny ...


It has been such a long time since I've scrapped and even longer since I've blogged. Today, I decided I needed to scrap. To relax and get creative. It is also the third time this year that I have gotten the shingles and it was suggested a little R&R.  It has been a crazy time with work, kids, school and just life in general. And after an afternoon of scrappin' and I am feeling great. 

This past November we had our family pictures taken by Barb Weir Photography. I have tones of beautiful pictures to scrap. And these pictures are perfect! So perfect ... that I broke out my "kept" BoBunny collection. Anyone that knows me, knows how I love my BoBunny and normally keep the paper and do not touch it. Well these pictures were calling out to me to use this! I based my page on Creative Scrappers Sketch 238. 

This is one of our casual pictures. 
I used my Martha Stewart punch, Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridge, Fiskar's circle punch. Tim Holtz ink, a few buttons and some really cute wooden snowflakes that were left over from one of my SGD kits that Lori had put together. 

 Fussy cutting, inking, distressing and layering, I enjoyed taking my time and getting back into crafting.
 I love hidden journalling so my tags can all be popped out and recorded some of the fun moments of this shoot.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a great Christmas! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout! I agree...these photos called for pulling out your special stash! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!
    I hope you are feeling better and getting the R&R you need!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)