Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Another one ...



 

So yesterday I spent the day getting ready for today! I cleaned and I organized the whole day so that today I could play. I actually finished off a a page I started early December. It was one crazy holiday!

This is a page I completed of the kids with the Carta Bell collection "Winter Fun"! I based the layout from Creative Scrappers Sketch #239. The pictures again are from Barb Weir Photography. 





lots of layering


made a few tags... very simple

a few captions which help me hide the hidden journalling

Here are a few close ups... I used some Twin, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz, and TCW template in the background.  
Hope you are having a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)