Monday, December 30, 2013

Sparkle Twinkle Toes

The last week has been a difficult one for the kids. They miss Sparkle Twinkle Toes. That was the name of our Elf. Instead of giving the kids advent calendars this year, Dave and I decided to try Elf on the Shelf. What a great idea! Dave and I had lots of fun, and the kids loved waking in the morning to see where Sparkle had landed. When I saw the new line of BoBunny Elf Magic Collection I knew I needed it!!! One of my gifts from Dave was a little shopping spree at Scrappin' Great Deals! So .... I've decided to put together a little book of memories for the kids. 
My page is based from sketch of Week 4 from Let's Get Sketchy

Instead of using three pictures, I switched the sketch up. 

I decided to try a file folder style page, so that I can attach a few pictures on the inside. To help my 6 year old with her spelling and writing. I had her write mini stories of how Sparkle got into the places she did. I figured I could also attach some of these stories with the pictures. 


I love layers and pop up pieces. I inked all of my edges and the popped up the pictures and letters dimensional squares. 

Here are a few of Sparkles adventures.

Can't wait for next year! 

8 comments:

  1. Your elf looks like he had a great time! The file folder idea is awesome, I love how you've worked it into the sketch! Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is fantastic! I love what you did with the sketch! Love, love your photos! Very fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of your memory book! Great pics too!! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! Love what you did with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute layout and it looks like your elf got into some serious mischief this year! thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layering, nice choice of papers on your layout. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too sweet, your elf certainly has been busy! Thanks for sharing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)