Saturday, February 1, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman

The kids and I love the new Disney Movie Frozen. I think it is safe to say we've watched it every weekend. We love the songs! Here in Ontario we have had a lot of snow and really cold days. I decided to play with Fancy Pants Timbergrove. I love the colors! They remind me of hot chocolate and building a snowman from when I was a child. The pictures are from the fabulous Barb Weir Photography



Using my cricut I cut out various sizes of flags and snowflakes. 
 


I layered and popped the flags. Added gems in the snowflakes
 


Inked and distressed with Tim Holtz inks. 
 

The plan was to lightly emboss with some pears and well that didn't work out. So I know have a snow effect on the page. 

Thank you for stopping by 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)