Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sweet Family

Today I am sharing a layout I created for my friend Barb. My photographer is awesome, she and Cheri have given me the best family picture memories. She has an amazing little family. Here is my layout using the Prima  Time Traveler Memories, Creative Embellishment wood pieces.  I was at the SGD retreat and it was awesome. Surrounded by such creativity. I attemped a technique learned from Marilyn Rivera. Watch her video here.

My layout was based on this sketch from Let's Get Sketchy. Which was also the sketch used for the DT call. 

Thank you for stopping by.


6 comments:

  1. This is awesome Lynn.... I love your LO and gorgeous photo too. The Prima TTM page looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous page.. amazing texture and colours ..and fun take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pleated paper work on this gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super gorgeous! Love your paper pleating and embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. What a beautiful photo. Love how you've embellished the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout! Loving all the textures and beautiful embellies!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)