Saturday, May 3, 2014

You fill my world with Sunshine!

Last month I participated in a sketch challenge at My Creative Sketches and won!!! That post can be found here. The prize, this beautiful kit pictured below.  
 

It has been a crazy two weeks, but finally today, I had the chance to play with this beautiful kit. Today, is also National Scrapbook Day, Free Comic Book Day and the start of our family movie marathon of Star Wars. (May 4th - is International Star Wars Day. May the fourth be with you.). We truly are a geeky family. A few months ago at an  SGD class I took a canvas class. I am now loving making canvas layouts. This is one that I made for my daughter. 







I first started using this yummy kit on a layout but soon glanced over and saw the canvas just waiting! Using my CW stencil and my Dreamweaver paste added texture. 



Loved the over sized flowers.


Using the sticker sheet, I fussy cut some of the elements from journaling cards and layered them. 


Butterflies are my favorite and the kit was filled with beautiful wood butterflies. 


Hope you are having a great weekend. Happy National Scrapbooking Day. 

Lynn xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)