Saturday, August 2, 2014

The men in my life

 Today I am sharing a layout created for the Once Upon A Sketch August Challenge

The theme was the men in our lives. Well I have three fabulous men in my life. My layout is based on the beautiful sketch by Nadia. I have however, flipped the sketch. This was after a slight oops with the glue gun. 


I love the colors of the BoBunny Somewhere in Time collection



I have some journaling at the front and back of my layout. 
A little of it can be seen at the bottom of my husband's picture. 


I also included some fabulous chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments. For this layout I used the Retro Square Panel


I used some of my Prima Color Bloom sprays, along with Dreamweaver paste, and two beautiful stencils from Memory Box. 

Chic Chevron

Stardust Mini Stencil




Have a fabulous Saturday! 
Thank you for stopping by 

4 comments:

  1. Live the cupboard elements and gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful masculine layout, that chipboard lookes great! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chevrons are MAGICAL:):) Loooove how you've adapted our OUAS challenge.....& I sooo 'get' you with some of those 'ooops' moments in creating a LO!!! Thanks so much for joining in this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful tribute to your dear ones! I love the bold shapes and colours you applied. Thank you for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)