Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sisters

Hello my crafty friends. 

Well Prima was in the house this past weekend. All I can say is that this weekend did me a world of good!! For the last couple of weeks I've been in a little bit of a creative rut. Which is never fun. :( 
So I prescribed myself a day at the store to help get those creative juices flowing again. 

BEST PRESCRIPTION EVER!!!! 

Here is half of my double layout. The techniques that I took away from this class were amazing! Cari is an amazing teacher. 
I was also surrounded by some amazing ladies. I will admit I did not finish the second part of the layout, because I was too busy laughing and having fun creating. Taking my time and soaking in all the creative energies I was surrounded with. 

I love how my page turned out! 
This is a very special picture for me. It is of me and my beautiful baby sister. Thank you to Barb Weir Photography for capturing this amazing picture of us. 




I got to play with some amazing materials ... love PRIMA goodies . Cari's direction were perfection, her tips and tricks really help give my layout that  WOW factor! 



The extra little touches to simple things really make all the difference. 


Well I hope you have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)